Thursday, June 13, 2013

Muffins Mania...

The muffins project 
Three types of muffins were baked on last saturday for a friend of mine. For someone like me that is not even an amateur baker (i called myself a beginner baker), baking 3 types of muffins with a total of 60 pcs of muffins can be overwhelming...
but i am satisfied and happy with the outcomes..

The muffins were :
1. Banana Macadamia Muffins 
2. Blueberry Muffins
3. Chocolate Chips Muffins


 Banana Macadamia Muffins 
The recipe for Banan Macadamia Muffins was adapted from Brown Eye Baker 

Blueberry Muffins
This moist blueberry muffins recipe was adapted with some modifications 
from joy of baking website.

 Chocolate chips Muffins
These moist and fluffy muffins were the outcome from the recipe adapted with minor modifications from allrecipes.com



Special thanks to my friend Raja Zarina for placing her trust in me & my muffins 
for your sister 'merisik' event..Jazakillahu khairan..





No comments:

Post a Comment